Our trucking services include hauling a variety of loads such as:
– Rebar (reinforcing steel) is a steel bar or mesh of steel wires used as a tension device in reinforced concrete and reinforced masonry structures to strengthen and hold the concrete in tension.
– Coils (PC Strand) Prestressed concrete strand is a high carbon, seven—wire steel product used to impart compression forces into pre-cast structures. It’s ideal for bridges, commercial buildings, parking decks and other slab-on-grade projects. Depending on how many coils are placed on the truck we can tarp the coils.
– Empty Containers – our trucking services picks up & delivers containers measuring 20 ft, 40 ft, & standard size.
– Lumber – our trucking services can get you the material you need to your job site in a prompt and safe delivery
– Roofing Shingles – Thin oblong piece of material, such as wood or slate, that is laid in overlapping rows to cover the roof or sides of a house or other building.
– Steel Beams
– Pipe – Hollow cylinder of metal, wood, or other material, used for the conveyance of water, gas, steam, petroleum, etc.
– Machinery – Equipment such as forklifts, catwalk, generators, genies, pile driving equipment, drilling rig parts, crane mats & crane parts.
– Building Materials
– Empty Totes – Empty small containers used to store liquids or materials.
Note: All drivers have TWIC cards in order to enter the port for pickup and delivery.
Each flatbed truck is 48′ and can haul the maximum of 48,000 lbs.
Hot shot loads are available please request a rate for more information.
For all your trucking services and needs, please contact your local Houston Trucking Company! Fill out the form to your right or call us today at 281-607-5887.